Registering your NEW student for the 23-24 school year
Parents/Guardians of students who wish to register their student in LaSalle Elementary Schools must follow the steps below. Be prepared to attach two proofs of residency. Take a picture of your driver's license and current utility bill from your phone or scan them into a computer. These will need to be attached in Step 3 below.
1. Complete this LaSalle Elementary 2023-2024 Registration Form.
PreK students will also need to schedule a L.E.A.S.E. screening. Please call 815-433-6433 to arrange a screening.
2. Complete this Health Information Form.
3. Click here to submit proof of residency. Two proofs of LaSalle residency are required.
4. Any paperwork for the school (ie. physicals, immunizations) can be dropped off at the school office.
5. For students in K-5, please complete this form to indicate how your student will be getting home from school.
A school secretary will contact you once the above steps have been completed. Click here for our academic calendar.
(Kindergarten is full day, but if you are in need of half-day kindergarten, please call the school.)